Huvis Water values the personal information of its customers.
Huvis Water values the personal information of our customers and observes the Act
① Personal information is information about a living person which personally identifies the person, such as name and resident registration number (including information which cannot identify the person alone but can identify the person by being easily combined with other information).
You can access most of the contents on this website without a sign-up process. We collect the following personal information to be able to respond to inquiries on products and hiring.
Items to Collect: Company name, name, mobile number, email address
How to collect Personal Information: Website (product inquiries, hiring inquiries, job applications)
① Product inquiries, hiring inquiries
- Items to collect (Required): Name, Address, Phone No., Email
- Items to collect (Optional): Other information required to respond to inquiries
② Job Applications
- Items to collect (Required): Name (Korean, English, Chinese), photograph, D.O.B., email address, mobile number, phone number, address
- Items to collect (Optional): Veteran and the disabled status, family details, academic background, year of admission, major, department and grade, location, desired company, desired job, desired region, language qualifications, other qualifications, work experience, overseas stay and study, social activities, linguistic ability and awards, self-introduction
- Purpose of collection: Data for employment suitability evaluation and document screening / interview
Huvis Water utilizes personal information that you provide to us for the following purposes.
- To respond to your inquiries about products or hiring
- To process your participation in any event
- Job application / screening process / notification of the progress of hiring process
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser by Huvis water' open purchase website and does not affect any other part of your PC. When you access our website, the server computer of our website reads cookies stored in your browser so that you can use services on our website without having to enter information. Cookies are also used to analyze your visiting frequency or visit time preferences so that we can provide customized services by analyzing your preferences and areas of interest.
- Rejection of Cookies
You can reject cookies in the Options menu of your browser where you can configure the settings to accept all cookies or be notified whenever a cookie is stored or reject all cookies.
- How to configure settings (Internet Explorer)
(Upper menu) Tools > Internet Options > Privacy
① Once the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information will be destroyed immediately. Any personal information which you provide to us will be retained safely during your using of services on this website and used to achieve the purpose of collecting and using personal information.
② Once the purpose of collecting and using personal information for job application is achieved or you withdraw your consent to the provision of personal information, your personal information will be destroyed immediately.
However, the following information will be retained for a defined period for the following reason under the consent of the owner of the information.
A) Personal information of successful applicants
- Retention period: Until resignation
- Reason for retention: personnel management, welfare benefits after retirement, issue of career certificate, etc.
B) Personal information of unsuccessful job applicants
- Retention period: To be deleted after announcement of successful applicants
- Reason for retention: Hiring management
Once the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, we destroy the information immediately. The procedure and method of destroying personal information are as follows.
- Destruction Procedure
Once the purpose is achieved, any personal information which you provided to us will be destroyed after a certain retention period based on reasons for information protection according to our internal policy and other related laws (See the Retention and Usage Period). Unless otherwise required by law, your personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the ones you agreed to.
- Destruction Method
Personal information printed on paper will be shredded or incinerated, while personal information stored in an electronic file will be irrecoverably deleted through a technical method.
Basically, Huvis Water does not provide your personal information to any external entity, unless:
- you give prior consent.
- required by laws or requested by any investigational authority according to the procedure and method defined in laws.
We do not outsource your personal information without your consent. If it is required to do so in the future, we will inform you of the subcontractor and the outsourced tasks and if necessary, ask your prior consent.
You may view or correct your personal information registered anytime. If you want to view or correct your personal information, please contact our Privacy Manager via email and we will handle your request.
Upon your request to correct your personal information, we will not use the information until it is corrected.
You may withdraw your consent to the collection and use of your personal information anytime. If you contact our Privacy Manager via email or any other means for withdrawal of the consent, we will immediately take necessary action, including deleting your personal information.
Once the purpose of collecting your personal information is attained or we decide to discontinue our service according to our policy on this website, your personal information will be destroyed immediately.
To protect your personal information and handle any complaint related to personal information, we designated the following department and Privacy Manager.
|Name||Kim, Hye Jeong|
You can report any complaint about personal information protection that occurs during the use of services on this website to our Privacy Manager or department.
We will give a timely and sufficient response to any complaint you report. If you need to report any infringement of privacy or receive a consultation, please contact the following institutes.
1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.kopico.go.kr / 1833-6972)
2. ePRIVACY i-Safe (www.eprivacy.or.kr / 02-550-9531~2)
3. Supreme Prosecutors' Office Internet Crime Investigation Center (www.spo.go.kr / 02-3480-2000)
4. Korean National Police Agency Cyber Bureau (cyberbureau.police.go.kr / 182)